Blueberry Cold Brew - a Refreshing Black Tea Blend
Description: Tea. Water. Pitcher. Cold. Cold Brew by Oliver Pluff & Company- fruit-forward teas easily brewed by steeping in cold water.
Contents: 3oz Blueberry black tea in Cold Brew Tea Tin comes complete with a large wire mesh tea brewing ball.
History: Blueberries are perennial flowering plants with indigo colored berries. They are one of the few fruit species native to north America and have a colorful history dating back to pre-colonial times. Native Americans gathered and used blueberries for centuries before colonists arrived from Europe.
Ingredients: Black Tea, Blueberries, Cornflower Petals, Blackberry Leaves, Natural Flavors
Cold Brewing Tips
For a Half-Gallon Brew:
1. Fill a pitcher with a half-gallon of cold, clean spring water.
2. Fill the tea filter with 4 tablespoons of tea.
3. Close the tea filter, then add to pitcher.
4. Steep the tea overnight in the refrigerator.
5. Remove tea filter, and serve tea over ice.